The FTP clan forum on Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FTP clan forum on Void

Freelancer Traders and Pirates

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the gy who won 10 mill

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the gy who won 10 mill Empty
PostSubject: the gy who won 10 mill   the gy who won 10 mill Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 7:26 am

actully this joke is bether whne u tell it to a person

1 time a guy won 10 mill $ at the lotory we puts it in a safe and gos to bed. he wakes up the next morning and sees that the safe is open and the millions are gone. So he run all over the house in panic and then spots a guy holding on his balcony. the guy ges it the house and come back with a baseball bat and yeall : < u son of a bitch your not going anywhere>. because of all the pain the guy holding on the balcony lets go but luckylly ges save by buchess the guy gest REALLT furius and pushes his frige to the guy. just when we pushed it the frige plug attached to his foot and the 2 of them dies

HERE COMES THE FUNNY PART

2 week later 3 guys met in hell
there trying to see how had the best death
the first 1 say that story
the seconde say: < one time i was really late for work i dint see the skate bord that my son left in the stairs i kind of flew and manyged to stick on a balcony but for some reason some fucking bitch started attacking me with a baseball bat then trough me a frige thats how i died>
the 3rd say: < well i was stuck in a frige with 10 mill $>

tell me what u think of it Smile
Back to top Go down
Dead
FTP 2nd In Command
FTP 2nd In Command
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: the gy who won 10 mill   the gy who won 10 mill Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 7:45 am

Just needs a grammar and spelling fix. But its good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the gy who won 10 mill   the gy who won 10 mill Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:41 pm

i know the same one just taht with a different format, and a man cheating on the guys with t he bat wife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the gy who won 10 mill   the gy who won 10 mill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the gy who won 10 mill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The FTP clan forum on Void :: Open Forum :: Freeport 9 FTP Bar-
Jump to: