The FTP clan forum on Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FTP clan forum on Void

Freelancer Traders and Pirates

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Progress

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moltenlead
FTP 3rd in Command
FTP 3rd in Command
moltenlead

Male
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Good Progress Empty
PostSubject: Good Progress   Good Progress Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:07 pm

we are finally growing and making a name for ourselves. a month ago i would have been suprised to see another FTP online. and now im suprised if i dont! keep up the great work guys and lets keep growing
Back to top Go down
https://ftponvoid.forumotion.com
Hood
Hood

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Good Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Progress   Good Progress Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:26 pm

Chimaera has signed up, seems to know what hes doing, should be a good addition to the clan, zach is on quite a bit hes not as bad as i first thought.
Back to top Go down
Hood
Hood

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Good Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Progress   Good Progress Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:27 pm

Even though hes a Lancastrian, hehehe
Back to top Go down
Dead
FTP 2nd In Command
FTP 2nd In Command
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Good Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Progress   Good Progress Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:25 am

Hokay, I have finished the major exam that went for 2 days but i have 2 more exams and 5 assignments to do yet, one of those exams being tomorrow. Even so that isn't the only problem, last time i was in a fight with pyro my ping was 321 and thats gotta be a record for the sever not to kick me.

Me, Pyro and Molten all recently couldn't play as the global sever was down and me and pyro had use to direct connection. Pyro used Xfire which i suggest anyone who is serious about gaming should get, Ill even start using it more simce my banlist for dota no longer works. If you don't wanna get xfire i suggest you save the driect connect void exe by either right clicking on the link on the void site or here and save target as.

Concerning my guild; I see it as not quite necessary to form one at this present time as the active membership is so low. But when and if I do it will be a guild that will be involved in; trading, banking, event and recruiting guild which would concern itself with the clan's economy. I see this as what the clan needs and what pyro as i think my other ideas would be rejected to that first one.

Also if there isn't one already i think there should be a section where ftp command can talk and discuss where the clan is going and what it needs.
And i think that pretty much covers my status and opinion on the guild.
Back to top Go down

Good Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Progress   Good Progress Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:29 pm

A progres indeed..6 members online 2day Smile
Back to top Go down
Dead
FTP 2nd In Command
FTP 2nd In Command
Dead

Male

Good Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Progress   Good Progress Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:04 pm

yes but someone weakened me up for the npc to 1 hit me ARRG!
Back to top Go down
Dead
FTP 2nd In Command
FTP 2nd In Command
Dead

Male

Good Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Progress   Good Progress Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:28 am

But i wanna take a screen of you guys in formation
Back to top Go down
Dead
FTP 2nd In Command
FTP 2nd In Command
Dead

Male

Good Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Progress   Good Progress Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:35 am

It seems that 10 am GMT is our most active time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Progress   Good Progress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Progress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The FTP clan forum on Void :: Open Forum :: FTP Recruitment and Rules-
Jump to: